This class will be held on selected dates simultaneously
with our CAM designation series.
CAM is taking place:
Wednesday January 23 and Thursday January 24
Wednesday February 20 and Thursday February 21
Wednesday March 20 and Thursday March 21
Exact CAS dates will determined shortly.
Instructed by: Toni R. Harris, CPM, ARM
Suppliers are important liaisons to the multifamily housing industry. This program is designed as an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by the apartment manager customer. The CAS program is ideal for new salespeople as well as veterans of the industry.
CAS Traning includes:
- Resident Experience
- Legal Responsibilities
- Risk Management
- Industry Essentials
- Financial Management
- Completed the Supplier Success course - We offer this 2 hour course in December prior to the beginning of CAS
- Worked in the apartment industry for at least 12 months in a supplier role
- Successfully complete the four required courses (which total 26 hours)
- Meet all examination requirements within 24 months of declaring candidacy for CAS.
- Listing as NAAEI designate
- Annual subscription to units magazine
- Discounted prices for industry products
- Designation certificate, pin and wallet card
- CAM/CAS designation logo use on business stationery
Thank you to our Education Sponsor!