Electric Vehicle Charging - Virtual class
Electric Vehicle Charging Webinars
No-Cost Electric Vehicle Charging Offered by Potomac Edison
Residents are purchasing electric cars at a record pace due to automakers electrifying their entire vehicle line-ups and high gas prices. Many property managers are being asked where their residents can charge. Potomac Edison has expanded its multifamily electric vehicle charging program to include the option of one dual-port Level 2 charging station installed at no cost. Begin your plans to offer charging by signing up today.
- No-cost electric vehicle charging installation from Potomac Edison’s EV Driven program
- $20,000 in rebates from another part of the program
- Increase your net operating income
- Attract new residents that drive electric cars
- Keep current residents who purchase an electric car
- Market your commitment to sustainability
- Attract millennials wanting to live in green communities
Electric Vehicle Association will discuss best practices in charging installations.
Potomac Edison will discuss how to qualify for program participation.