This class will be held on selected dates simultaneously
with our CAM designation series. The dates for CAS are below:
CAS is taking place:
Wednesday February 10
Wednesday, March 10
Wednesday, March 17
Please note: This is a virtual class
Instructed by: Toni R. Harris, CPM, ARM
Suppliers are important liaisons to the multifamily housing industry. This program is designed as an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by the apartment manager customer. The CAS program is ideal for new salespeople as well as veterans of the industry.
CAS Traning includes:
- Resident Experience
- Legal Responsibilities
- Risk Management
- Industry Essentials
- Financial Management
- Completed the Supplier Success course
- Worked in the apartment industry for at least 12 months in a supplier role
- Successfully complete the four required courses (which total 26 hours)
- Meet all examination requirements within 24 months of declaring candidacy for CAS.
- Listing as NAAEI designate
- Annual subscription to units magazine
- Discounted prices for industry products
- Designation certificate, pin and wallet card
- CAM/CAS designation logo use on business stationery
This class will be offered via ebook. All students must provide their own device. When registering, it is imperative that we have your email address in order to send you the link to download the manual. You will be sent the link for download within a week of class. You can use the manual on up to 3 devices.
Thank you to our Education Sponsor!