National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
Begins on September 30th and is held on consecutive
Wednesdays through October 21st
Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
This class will be offered via ebook. All students must bring their own device. When registering, it is imperative that we have your email address in order to send you the link to download the manual. You will be sent the link for download within a week of class. You can use the manual on up to 3 devices.
- Bringing in New Residents: Be Prepared
- Marketing and Maintaining Your Community
- Why Your Competition Matters
- Relevant Laws and How to Apply Them
- The Sales Process and Building Relationships
- Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents
- The Market Survey Presentation
NALP Requirements: Must have worked in the apartment industry for at least six months (this can be obtained while taking the course); successfully completed the eight courses listed above (which total 25 hours) and meet all examination requirements within 6 months of declaring candidacy for NALP.
Thank you to our Education Sponsor!